Duration: 2-3 hours
Price: demo price 25$
You can see for free the first module of the certified online course for Sustainability professionals who want to acquire the necessary practical skills to apply a carbon reduction strategy
The full course provides information on International standards relating to Carbon Reduction Strategies and Reporting including WRI GHG Protocol, CDP, ISO 50001, GRI.
What you will get from the full course
- A Certificate on Carbon Reduction Strategy by the leading training provider on Sustainability
- A comprehensive introduction to the subject and practical, updated knowledge
- Specially designed for professionals who want to have the basic theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of Carbon Reduction Strategy
- Case studies and videos
This course was developed by CSE and supervised by one of the global experts in sustainability, Professor Nikos Avlonas. Read more.
Testimonies from our Trainings
Very well structured, thoroughly covers the whole CSR matters, very clearly and easily explained. Extremely good training overall.Masako Hiraki, Manager/CEO office and European CSR office, Panasonic Europe
It was great how relevant the instructors made it to our own organizations. We were constantly learning how to implement the strategies back at our companiesDanielle Connor, CSR Coordinator, Pan American Silver
The training is very practical and up to date. I gained heavy and rich knowledge on CSRShowg Mudhapar, Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority
What is climate change
What will be the impacts of climate change
The economic implications of climate change
The options for combating climate change
The present emissions and their development (by region) over the past decade
- Quiz at the end of the module.
- The Discussion Board provides direct communication with the training administrator and other participants currently registered for the online course.
- You can do it at your own pace and on any device.
- Save money and time from travelling and accommodation
Online Course Price: 25$