CSE invites Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners to become SDG Champions and make an impact on the world!
In support of Goal 4 for Quality Education,
the Centre for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE), celebrating 10 years of the global Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner Program, joins in the worldwide effort to promote the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
CSE has launched a unique initiative as part of its UN Partnership (#SDGAction23013), with the aim to increase awareness and promote education of Professionals, corporations and entrepreneurs on the 17 Sustainable Development Goals – SDGs.
The Sustainable Development Champions campaign is addressed to Certified Sustainability (CSR Practitioners) with a passion to make a positive impact on their organization and the world.
Unique benefits for participants:
- Special recognition as UN Partner for having designed and implemented an initiative linked directly with one or more of the SDG targets in their organization in 2018
- A special logo as Sustainable Development Champion to use in their communication channels
- Announcement of their initiative in CSE’s weekly newsletters and Press Release going out to a global database of more than 25.000 Sustainability professionals and entrepreneurs
The winners will get for free a Certified Online Course on Sustainability from the globally awarded Sustainability Academy.
How to apply and get recognized as a Champion:
- Decide on an initiative you wish to roll out in your company, according to your needs and the nature of your company. We strongly suggest including as part of your initiative an in-house training program or a group online course on Sustainability and UN Sustainable Development Goals via the Sustainability Academy platform
- Submit your application until October 20th – Let us know of the name, scope and small description of your initiative and which SDG(s) it is linked with.
- Roll out an education-related initiative to support the selected SDG(s) until the end of 2018. Take a look to some examples of similar initiatives.
Education-related initiatives on Sustainability:
- Offer to your CSR Committee an in-house training opportunity to upscale their sustainability knowledge with latest trends and global case-studies on SDGs
— See the example of Elanco
- Offer to your executive managers some group online courses to help them speak “the same language” and boost their sustainability performance in a cost/effective way
— See the example of Workday
- Offer to your stakeholders or associates an online sustainability training as part of your CR strategy
— See the example of Coca Cola
*All submitted initiatives need to address criteria included in submission form and the three winners will be announced in November 2018. There is no cost for participation.
To take part in this global campaign, please contact us at [email protected]
CSE affiliation opportunity
Don’t miss the opportunity to expand your business network and add to your revenue. By becoming a CSE Affiliate, you become a Member of our Network and enjoy a number of significant financial and business benefits.
To learn more, please contact us at [email protected]