The Sustainability Academy is CSE’s new global initiative to offer affordable specialized online education and coaching in the field of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility. The Sustainability Academy is set to make a difference on this planet and we invite you to take on the journey with us!
Our goal is to train 50,000 professionals by 2025 and make an impact on our planet!
The Sustainability Academy aims to help Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility professionals, entrepreneurs and graduates update their knowledge, keep up to date with current legislation, global trends and best cases.
Already, more than 5,000 learners from 30 countries including professionals, graduates and entrepreneurs from various sectors have taken part in our certified trainings.
As part of our mission, we offer free online education to green and social startups. For more information contact us.
Who we are
- Organizational Stakeholder of GRI (Global Reporting Initiative)
- Certified Business by Green America
- Certified Consultant by Accountability (For coaching Services on Sustainability)
- CMI Recognized Training Program Provider
- Certified Member of CPD
OUR ACCREDITATIONS & PARTNERSHIPS
Education is the most powerful tool you can use to make a positive impact on our planet. Empowering professionals and entrepreneurs will bring more value to organisations, but also have a massive impact on the whole of society and the environment.
This will lead to the creation of more sustainability related jobs and contribute to a better future for generations to come.
Benefits from the unique Certified Training Programs
- Professional development, new career opportunities
- Better equipped to meet company needs in this challenging field
- Practical and up to date knowledge in all core areas of Sustainability
For Organizations (private and public):
- Strong competitive advantage and better Sustainability Performance
- Improved employee motivation and performance
- Common understanding of managers and other stakeholders
Benefits in numbers
- Over 35% of our certified practitioners stated that learning with our Certified Sustainability Training programs helped them get a new job or a promotion.
- Organizations with a strong learning culture outperform their peers according to a recent study (Source: High Impact Learning Culture: The 40 Best Practices for Creating an Empowered Enterprise, David Mallon, Head of Research, Bersin by Deloitte.)
- 46% more likely to be first to market
- 37% greater employee productivity
- 34% better response to customer needs
- 24% greater ability to deliver quality products
- 58% more prepared to meet demand