Duration: 15-20 hours
A certified online course for Sustainability professionals who want to acquire the necessary practical skills to report to Investors
The course provides information on International standards relating to ESG Performance and SRI and gives useful insights on new legislation and how to report to Investors.
By succcessfully completing this course along with the Online Diploma on Corporate Sustainability you are eligible for becoming a Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner (Basic Level).
What you will get from the course
- *NEW* Includes information on most widely used, globally, ESG ratings (CDP, DJSI, GMI ESG Ratings, CSRHub, Bloomberg)
- A Certificate on ESG Performance by the leading training provider on Sustainability
- Practical, updated knowledge on ESG issues and indicators, standards and rankings.
- Specially designed for professionals who want to have the basic theoretical and practical knowledge in ESG
- Recorded Webinar on Sustainable Investing by Tim Nash, Founder of “Good Investing”
- Case studies and videos
This course was developed by CSE and supervised by one of the global experts in sustainability, Professor Nikos Avlonas. Read more.
Testimonies from our Trainings
The Evolution of ESG
Why Report on ESG Considerations
Key Considerations for Companies and Investors
What can Companies and Investors Do
Investor Initiatives and Upcoming Trends
MODULE 2: Understanding the Link Between Sustainability Reporting and Investors: How ESG Info is Used by Investors
Integrating Sustainability Into Financial Valuation
Socially Responsible Investing
Guidelines and tools for Identifying ESG Factors
The United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative
Environmental Concerns and Trends
Social Concerns and Trends
Governance Concerns and Trends
Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
Principles for Responsible Investing (PRI)
Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI)
FTSE ESG Ratings
GMI ESG Ratings
Bloomberg ESG Criteria
CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project)
Understanding Investor Needs and Interests
Company Actions for Enhanced Communication
The Purpose of an Executive Summary
What Belongs and What to Avoid in an Executive Summary
- Quiz at the end of each module.
- Final Quiz and Assignment will take approximately 2 hours.
- Each module together with the readings and quiz completion takes approximately 2-3 hours.
- The Discussion Board provides direct communication with the training administrator and other participants currently registered for the online course.
- You can do it in 30 days, at your own pace and on any device.
- Save money and time from travelling and accommodation
Online Course Price: $560