Group courses are especially designed for companies and organizations that want to educate their staff and other important stakeholders (e.g Clients, Suppliers) on the most important topics of Sustainability, Sustainable Development and Circular Economy and how these principles can be integrated into corporate strategy.
Leading organizations such is Elanco, Dematic, Pepsico, Timberland, United Nations and others use Sustainability Academy unique group courses to educate their staff and improve corporate sustainability performance.
Most of Fortune global 500 companies professionals and other organizations have attented our courses
“I liked the clear structure of the course. Also, the course content was very well presented and easy to understand. I will definitely recommend the course to my network”Marcia de WolfCommunity Engagement Director @ St. John's International School, BELGIUM
“I liked the practical approach of the course and step by step instructions for integrating sustainability”Zachary AngeliniEnvironmental Stewardship Associate Manager @ Timberland, USA
“The course provided relevant videos and case studies that improved my understanding of the topic”Pamela K Agnone Senior Vice President of Retail Services @ United Nations Federal Credit Union, USA
Sustainability Academy offers tailor made online sustainability training programs to cover the specific needs of your organization (e.g Sustainability Reporting based on GRI, Investors and ESG data, Carbon Reduction ).
- Choose the courses that best match your corporate and individual needs
- Create new, specialized, courses by selecting modules of our courses that best fit your needs
- Training platform with your own unique url, logo and theme
- Gamification options to track and reward participant’s progress
- Customize each participants learning path, intensity and timeframe
- Assignment feedback and certification to each participant
- Exchange ideas, questions and knowledge with the valuable input of our training team
- Professional development of your professionals will lead to loyalty and increased productivity
- You will gain an important competitive advantage: a recent study showed that organizations with a strong learning culture outperform their peers (High Impact Learning Culture: The 40 Best Practices for Creating an Empowered Enterprise, David Mallon, Head of Research, Bersin by Deloitte.)
- You will enjoy an enhanced corporate image as a caring and trustworthy employer and attract interest from high-level professionals